Saturday, January 21, 2006

The Second first post

I collect comics; have for 25 years. I read websites devoted to comics and blogs where people talk about comics. I always find it interesting to see what other people thought about something I just read. Sometimes I still find it interesting that people are actually reading the same things I read.

When I started reading comics, other than the comics letter page, there was no way to see what people thought. I didn't no anyone else that read comics. Now it's so different. So I wondered, do I have anything new to add to everything that is out there?

The answer was probably not! But I thought it would be an interesting exercise to see if I had anything to say. And the wife was going out with a friend today so I had time alone to try setting up a blog and thinking of things to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home